i am still here



I am about to get everything unpacked here in northeast Minnesota.  I just unpacked my last craft room box. Now I have to figure out where to put it.  I need to get rid of some of my craft supplies but I just love them all. Someday I might need them. I guess it’s a compulsion just like women who have all those shoes and never will wear all of them before they die.

I have been playing around a bit with some new supplies. Here is a Halloween project I have been working on. Hope you enjoy.

Hi to all my TN friend I miss being inspired by all your talent. Miss you too Cindy. :)

Tricia

Comments

Michelle Murphy said…
glad to hear that you are doing okay..we miss you here in TN..wished you could have been SDO you would have had a blast..for some reason your pics didn't come up but i will check back
Tara said…
So glad you are blogging again! We miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

the move begins

Where's Waldo?