Morgan got his helmet to ride ATV’s now he just need the ATV too.  Slowly but surely he is getting hooked up. He gets a few perks with daddy working at Arctic Cat.  Arctic lets some employees ride the ATV’s and Snowmobiles. We just have to take some classes. I had never seen a snowmobile until we moved here. So I can’t wait to check out how different they are from riding ATV’s. The only problem I foresee is that the snowmobile requires snow and that means cold weather. I am already cold all the time and the cold weather hasn’t even got here yet. The high this week is around 47 to 50 degrees. I am going to have to get me some thermal underwear soon or start packing my pants with all my scrapbook papers.

ttfn,

tricia

Comments

Michelle Murphy said…
i think that you can find a few sheet of paper to use..yes you will need to find the thermal underware..warm outterware..you have arrived into cold land..i wish we were have the 40 and 50's for highs..fleece it the greatest thing out for warmth..send me some snowballs:D
tojoco said…
Hi Tricia,

I am so glad to see you update your blog. I can't wait to see more of your inspiring projects.

Joanne/tojoco

p.s. Will you bottle up some snow and send it to me? I sure do miss it!

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Waldo?

the crow and grandma