catching up

I have been so busy I haven't taken to time to update my blog. Here is a few projects I have been working on. I have been digging out older photos to scrapbook. These are from 2007. Someday I might get to my current photos. I used mainly QuicKutz dies. I love this little soldier but piecing him together was so time consuming.


These are some Christmas ornaments for my brother in-laws. I am finally using my silhouette. machine. Making the OU ornament was really hard for me to make. Since I am such a BIG OSU fan. (the things we do for family.)


I realized I didn't post any of my Halloween project that I did this year. This is not the best picture, it is one of the Target Mailboxes. I filled it with Halloween candy which got ate before I got the picture taken.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas (or Holiday) and New year. I am working on some more Christmas present that I hope to post after Christmas. I don't want to ruin any surprises.
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the move begins

Where's Waldo?