valentine O.D.











Hi yal,
I am a woman who is ready for Valentines Day to be over. I have seen enough hearts to last me for a while. Here are some valentine day projects I did for my scrapbook store. The first project is a mini book kit, titled- 10 reasons why I love you. The paper is by Memory Makers. The designing of the kit was fun. However, after cutting out every piece for 23 kits and packing these kits. I can now say I have a new appreciation for people who create 100’s of kits a month to sell. The second project was for the store also. I created these make n take for a special sweet heart sale we had last Saturday. Two days and I won’t have to think about hearts again.
Oh just so there is no confusion. This doesn’t get my hubby off from getting me something for valentines.

Sorry, I have yet to figure out how to edit these pictures when posting. The first two are the end of the book.

Comments

Michelle W said…
I found you!! Love the work and to be able to see it. This is sad we live a couple of miles from each and never see each other.
cesselcom said…
Hey Trish - got your blog off E site. And you have mine! Its kinda wierd but fun to start a blog isn't it?! Glad to have your link. Hope to see you soon. Terry

Popular posts from this blog

the move begins

Where's Waldo?