I was tagged by Roxi a few days ago, so thought I better get with it and play along...I was asked to write seven random things about myself, then tag seven other bloggers to do the same. I am not sure I know 7 people that haven’t been tagged. So if you reading this “tag your it”.

Let’s see if I can think of 7 things. Hum!!

1.I was a FHA president and FHA queen in High school. Big hair and all.
2.I was a hair stylist for 20yrs before moving to Memphis. My mom and grandma are both hair stylist also.
3.I love being around people but I must have my down time. I guess I am a home body at heart.
4.One of my first jobs was working at Mazzio’s pizza.
5.Everything in my brain revolves around art, everything in my husband’s brain revolves around engines- makes for strange conversations. Don’t tell him but most of the time I have no idea what he is talking about.
6.I love to use swirls in my art not because they are in style but because they represent the curls of hair I used to play with.
7.When I grow up I want to be the Carol Duvall of paper. I love teaching people all the things you can do with paper and a punch.

I am sure as soon as I post this, much better moments of my life will come to my mind. Isn’t that how it always goes.
tricia

Comments

Michelle W said…
I love being among royality.

I still think you need to teach a class on punches. I have them and not really sure what to do with them.
cesselcom said…
Carol Duval of paper, that would be great. It has always interested me that with scrapbooking as popular as it is that there isn't a good show. Knitting even has a show. Just poor ol' Sandy from 2002. You would be great! T
stampqueen said…
Hallo,
Love the card you did for Vicki's challenge!!!
Tera

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Waldo?

the move begins