Oh my, I can’t believe how long it has been since I posted. I have been so busy. I am taking a Spanish class to finally finish up my graphic design degree. I have been totally consumed with trying to learn all these new words. I think the older I get the harder it is for me to learn. Or maybe the fact is my brain is just as stubborn as I am... I did however take a little break to work on some projects for my scrapbook store. The first is an acrylic book using a paper line from SEI. The second is a page using the scraps I had left from the book.
The happy baby is meee. The whole time I was making the book the colors made me thinking of my childhood. So I had to go dig out some pictures and match them up. You know how you get when your on a role.

Comments

Michelle W said…
Glad to see you post on my blog.

Hope that your Spanish class is about over and you get thru it.

Really like the work.
masonspaige said…
What a cute Baby!!!!
I like the album, I got one too but havent created anything with it yet....
Miss ya,
Cindy
Roxi Phillips said…
I tagged you in my blog...check it out...
Vicki Chrisman said…
Okay... I was feeling so bad that so many wanted to play, and I only had 10 kits.... I made up 10 more kits, and will send out 20!... So that means ...your in.. if you wanna play? Send me your addy and I'll get them sent out right away. I'm just asking everyone to let me know when it comes.. so I know it got there. Thanks for wanting to play along! Vicki
cesselcom said…
Get through that class girl and you will be free! I know how you feel. I'm so not motivated for my class right now. Don't even want to pick up the book. Just wanna scrap! T

Popular posts from this blog

the move begins

Where's Waldo?