WHERE HAVE I BEEN?
Not blogging as you can see. I have been a busy girl. I have been finishing the last bit of Spanish class. (Thank the Lord).. I did well on my test and finished my oral report yesterday. Now all I have to do is turn in homework for the semester. Then I will be a free woman with a BFA in graphic/illustration!!!

Also I designed the mini book kit this month for the LSS. I have included the pictures for your viewing. The paper is by Dream Street Papers. I had so much fun with the bright color and creative images.

And then on top of all of that my family thought I should take care of them and the house and cook. Go figure.

Now that school is finishing up I hope to be creating more and posting more.

tricia


Comments

cesselcom said…
Congrats on the BFA! I definately know how that feels. I finished my degree about four years ago and it was a such a relief to be done. Are you walking? You should! T
tojoco said…
I just can't believe it. I have been inspired by your blog for a very long time now and I never realized who you are. When I saw the last kit you created for your lss and posted on your blog, I thought to myself, "That looks familiar." It should be because I just finished it myself. Then I realized that you were Tricia from Eclectica where I frequent and am friendly with a lot of the girls there . . . Rhonda, Ellen, Lori, Cynthia, Brandy, Kerri (who I will miss).

Anyway, I'm glad it all turned out this way and that I recognized your kit. Next time I'm in the store I'll have to ask to meet you. Congratulations on the BFA.

Joanne/tojoco
Michelle W said…
CONGRATS Girl friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Where's Waldo?

the move begins