Where's Waldo?

Did you think I was never going to post again? I was beginning to wonder myself. I have been so busy with new project. I am going to CHA this year for the first time. I am going as a designer and I have been trying to get as many project as I can created. I also have taken on a new adventure at my LSS. Our store has a card kit they create and sell every month. Our designer for these kits has moved. So I am in progress of designing my first card kit for the store. I am so excided to be designing these kits. However, I have big shoes to fill and I hope I am able to make my LSS proud. Also I am creating some project for A-MUSEA-PALOOZA stamp extravaganza. This is an exciting week long of event on July 7th-13th.. These stamps are so fun. I will post some sneak peeks soon. They are definitely going to get you in the holiday mood.

Here is a peek at one of the project I am creating for CHA. The stamps are from Artistic Outpost. I painted the pencil box lightly. Stamped with black then colored with colored pencils. The truck was stamped on pattern paper and attached with pop dots. The token is from Tim Holtz
--tricia


(Hi Joanne and Ellen)

Comments

hello that is gorgeous....I'm so glad you found a wonderful use for the stamps. I know I can't put this on our blog cause it WILL get used for a magazine, I'm sure.
Tara said…
It's about time!
Roxi Phillips said…
Awesome job! I miss you and need a catch-up visit!....I guess the long road to Chicago will give us plenty of time!
Michelle W said…
Awesome piece! I am sure that it will get picked up in Chicago. I am so jealous of you guys and wish I was good enough to go with you.:D
tojoco said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
tojoco said…
That is stinkin awesome! Good luck with it at CHA. Congrats to being the new card kit creator for Eclectica. Maybe now you'll update your blog more frequently! LOL

Joanne

Popular posts from this blog

the move begins