my first CHA show

I just returned from CHA. I had so much fun. I saw so much stuff, I haven’t even processed it all. I am still so tired. I learned a lot about being a designer with CHA. Thank God I had my wonderful mentors with me helping every step of the way. I would have been as lost a goose with out them.  I met some wonderful woman, that also design as CHA members. How amazing and inspiring they all were.

 

Here are a couple of project I created for a children’s display at CHA. The first is a kids party hat the second is a desk set for a girls room.

tricia


Comments

tojoco said…
Welcome back Tricia. Glad you had a fun time. I love your projects.
tojoco said…
Oops, you don't know me as tojoco, it's Joanne, my friend.
Michelle W said…
I hear that CONGRATS are in order! I am glad that your first show went well. BTW I your cuttlebug at my house. Give me a call.

Popular posts from this blog

the move begins

Where's Waldo?